Twitter clients are literally exploding onto the market at the moment. Before long, I'm going to need a Twitter client devoted to keeping track of the latest Twitter client releases!
You can also search tweets and view them by category, such as your own tweets, replies and even compile a list of favorites. The themes are limited but all look good. There are three to choose from, namely Bubbling, Torn Paper and iChat boxes. Unlike some clients, you also have full control over the type of sound emitted when you receive a tweet including Frog, Funk and Purr. The same goes for when you've emitted one or when you receive a new message.
It's hard to fault Bluebird. It's a truly excellent Twitter client that allows you a level of customization not normally possible in such apps. Now what's Demi Moore twittering on about now - let me see...
- * Auto-completion of usernames from the list of people you follow
- * Auto-translation of smiley sequences -- like ":)" -- and pasted-in Emoji into their graphical equivalents
- * Slightly refined UI
- * Fixed the display of less-than (<) and greater-than (>) signs in tweets
- * Fixed the infamous "reply to" bug (aka, Twitpocalypse/Twitpocalypse 2)
- * Other miscellaneous issues